Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gary, Gregory and Kyndall

Nannie, Thank you from the bottom of my heart- I can't imagine life without Gary..
Mom and Daughter, we love hanging out with one another. :))) we think it is really cool.

Gregory and Kyndall Photoshoot for Save The Date Card- Taken by Shannon Maggi (big sister)



Gary pictured above in the yellow shirt ( which I picked up for him while shopping in New York)


Happy Saturday,
I wanted to say a very special Thank You to my Mother Nannie,
Earlier last week my brother Gary was visiting my parents and somthing horrible happened- Gary got chocked on a cookie while talking with Nannie!! Gary was very lucky to have Nannie there otherwise it could have been an awful outcome. Nannie saved his life:)) WOW!!- Gary has found out that his mother has a mean left hook, she was amazing and I just can't say enough about someone that can act in a situation like that- I would not be that person- my husband got chocked and I froze!!! no kidding! Thank You God for watching over my brother and having our Nannie there to save her son's life... I have suggested to him that he grind his food while eating home alone- he suggested baby food- I told him the bananna's are wonderful..
Greg and Kyndall are getting married and I wanted to share just One of 700 favorite shots taken last week by his amazing sister Shannon... I had so much fun tagging along- memories made that I will never forget unless I loose my mind which is entirely possible.

Shannon and I went on a date Friday Night and just talked and talked and talked- then we came back to my home and talked alot more.. I dont think we ever run out of things to talk about. :)))
Ok, I have to get off of here and do something,
Welcome Home Corey, I now have another rock and I am very excited- he did not forget- can you believe that?? awww- he is my boy.
See you all later.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

picture thief!! :)
I had a good time, and yea, Nanny is awesome! ;)